Guide: Using The Portal
Check Your Email
When you have been added to the secure client portal system, you will be sent a portal notification email containing your activation link.
Please check your “Spam” folder if you don’t see this email in your regular in-box. Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your “safe sender” or “approved contacts” list, if needed, to avoid having portal e-mails diverted to that folder.
1. Click the link to begin activating your account.
Your Private Folder
Your private folder will be displayed, by name, on the default portal landing page.
1. Please click on the folder’s name to access it.
- Drag and drop them from your desktop onto the page, where indicated, or
- Click the “Browse files” link to select the files from your computer.
- Click the checkbox (not the star) on the left to select the file, then
- Click the “Download” button which appears when files are selected.
Signing In & Out
- At top-right, in desktop view, or
- At the bottom of the main menu, in mobile view, on smaller displays.
- Your “username” for signing into the portal is your email address.
- Your portal password is the one that you set when you activated the account.
- To reset your password, click the “Forgot Password?” link on the login screen and follow the instructions. The portal system will send a password reset link to you by email (please don’t forget to check your spam folder!)